Saturday, December 8, 2007

Whose Line is it Anyway?

Yesterday I was having a casual conversation with one of my friend who just relocated to Delhi.

He was cribbing a lot about the crowd in the blueline which is the lifeline of Delhi. He was so afraid about the beeline of accidents which has no signs of decline and hitting the headline every other day. Due to the crowd in these buses, they are fast getting the tagline of “I travel at an incline and will not halt at the stopline”.

But I told him in a crystalline manner that gone are the days when any mode of travel was safe. The rising skyline poses a threat to travel by any airline whose ticket we can book easily online. The same is the case with the ships that hit our coastline which is highly saline.

He got back saying that those cases are only borderline since there is no general guideline to predict the accidents in the pipeline.

The bottomline therefore is that there is no point in standing behind the baseline and cribbing about our fateline. But unfortunately that is what we most often do… We crib, we sleep and we eat increasing our waistline and taking pride of being so masculine!

If you have any opinion on this, we can definitely take it offline! Since I don’t have a dedicated landline you can reach me through my hotline!

No comments: